Sunday, 8 January 2017

A year in planner decorations


I got into planner decorating a few years ago and it has been one of my favorite hobbies ever since. Planning came to save me first, from my inability to remember important dates and tasks and rose to be something I love to do. Decorating my planner may seem ineffective and time consuming to most but it really makes my day beautiful and makes me feel like celebrating every single detail of my life. Of course Pinterest, tumblr and a few post and videos here and there really enforced my need to decorate and so it began.






The first year was quite akward as I was trying to figure out how to plan as effectively as possible but also make the pages as pretty as they could be. Once I knew it was a hobby I could stick to though, I moved into buying my first filofax and making decorating a weekly habit. I still haven't found planner peace (aka ideal planner setup) but I feel pretty close to what would be my favorite way to plan.


What do you thing of these pages? Do you have a planner and if yes, do you decorate it? I was thinking of trying bullet journaling this year, do you have any reccomendations? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!