Saturday, 21 January 2017

New year's resolutions



You could say I'm the last one to hop on that train, but hey better late than never. I love these kind of posts as I find them trully motivational and inspiring to make goals and dreams come true. I have always been one to set really high (sometimes even unachievable) goals but I am one of those to follow the quote "Aim to the sky, even if you don't reach your goal, you'll be among the stars".

With that in mind I have been always setting my goals and that makes me feel even better when I finally achieve them. Like for example three of the goals that I achieved this year was to go to erasmus, find a job and finish a videogame project. Those three things I never really thought possible but have been in my resolutions list since forever.



This motivated me even more to set high goals and try to achieve them. So without further delay, here are my 2017 resolutions:


  • Find a job I trully like and I am passionate for. 
  • Finish my portfolio on human figures and portaits
  • Finish my Thesis 
  • Graduate
  • Stop bitting my nails 
  • Reach 55 kilos
  • Learn spanish 
  • Read 50 books 
  • Keep my hair dyed and nice-looking
  • Write a story 
  • Participate in Nano month
  • Finish 10 e-classes
  • Learn Calligraphy
  • Learn some more History
  • Try bullet journaling for a month
  • Do freelancing
  • Participate in Corfu animation festival
  • Keep up german and Italian and better them 
  • Do 5 different websites with CSS and Javascript
  • Learn more programming
  • Stay in contact with friends and family 
  • Finish one videogame project
  • Finish one animation project
  • Finish one painting project
  • Finish a comic book 
  • Create a satisfying income
  • Learn photography
  • Spend more time with kitty 
  • Spend time with friends 
  • Surprise my boyfriend more often
  • Eat/cook a new dish every week
  • Bake every weekend
  • Try healthy desserts and meals
  • Drink more water
  • Keep my place tidy
  • React less based on emotion

I will probably keep on adding on this list throughout the year. Some of these are definitelly suggestions rather than goals that are final and done, like keeping my place tidy, is something that need sonstant effort and needs to become a habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always smile when I read your comments and appreciate and answer every one of them! Feel free to leave a link to your blog!
Πάντα χαμογελάω όταν διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας, τα εκτιμώ απίστευτα και απαντάω σε όλα! Μπορείτε αν θέλετε να αφήσετε σύνδεσμο για το blog σας!